Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Saturday, October 23, 2010

WHO WILL TELL ME ABOUT THE CAVERNS?

I keep hearing about the vast network of caverns in the mountain on which Windom castle is built.  Bees do not like to fly into caves.  I have heard about fairies going into the caverns to find out what is going on down there.  I will share some of the richest honey in all of Umberland with whoever tells me more about these caverns.  This one picture that I was provided shows me that water was influential in forming the caverns.  I wonder how many entrances there are into these caves and how big they are.  I wonder if anybody knows.  I know some people who make wine like to age and store their wine in caves because of the constant cool temperature.  Are they useful?  Are they a hideout for evil creatures to do evil things?  Who knows?  I, Delbert Bee, would like to know more.  I'll be buzzing at you later.  I see some bright flowers nearby so I have to leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment