Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DO BEES ENJOY SCENERY OR DO THEY JUST FOCUS ON FLOWERS?

Hi, Delbert Bee here.  Some people think that all bees know how to do is work.  Well I say that all work and no play makes for a boring day and a boring bee.  So I try to enjoy what I see as I go along.  Maybe that is why I pick up so much news.  I saw the fire in Montrachet that caused so many other things to happen.  I saw how sad Gerda and Tom were about it.  If other bees are like me, and I think they are, then bees see a lot.  So if you are planning something naughty watch out.  A bee might catch you at it.  Or a spider or a fly.  Insects do talk among themselves.  Of course it isn't every human that can understand a tell tale bee.  It still isn't a good idea to be naughty.  There were some very naughty creatures around Thimblewyck.  But they didn't get away with the things they did for very long.  Well, I want to fly over to the castle to see if there are some new roses blooming.  I really love roses.  I had better buzz off.

No comments:

Post a Comment