Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DO FAIRIES WORRY ABOUT SUCCESS?

Since bees go about their business of making honey day after day the main success they achieve is finding flowers and bringing nectar back to the hive to make honey.  I had never thought about success before I heard Marus and his sisters, Non Ton and Hilda, talk about being a success or failure in watching over some humans they were trying to help.  I guess when you can do a lot of different things in a lot of different ways you can have successes or failures.  Overhearing the fairies talk made me want to try a few things for myself.  Now I can fly in different patterns and can buzz with a little more variety.  Maybe tomorrow I will think of some more things I can try.  I had to have a few failures before I could learn how to do the things I was trying to do.  So I think that if those fairies would quit worrying they would be a lot better at helping humans.  Maybe the next time they try to help they will do a lot better.  I wonder if bees can be helpful.  Of course the honey we share is pretty wonderful.
I think I will go find some flowers and spend some time wondering about things as well.  Do you wonder about things?  Delbert Bee signing off till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment