Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Friday, September 10, 2010

POLLS SHOW BELIEF IN FAIRIES IS RISING

All of my hive believes in fairies, of course.  But I decided to ask a few humans if they believed.  That wasn't easy because the only humans that understand me are the ones that live on and around Thimble Farm.  Finally I talked to Farmer Tom Thimble and he agreed to ask people about fairies when he went to town to sell his eggs.  He told me that many people said fairies were hard to see but were important because of their love of nature.  One woman said that too few humans loved nature enough and fairies were needed to remind people how important this was.  I was jealous for a bit.  Bees love nature too.  Where would the world be without us?  There would be a lot less food grown, that is for sure.  Then I calmed down.  If love for nature becomes more popular it will be good for bees as well as for fairies.  I'd better buzz off now.  I want to think of other things to research and there is some honeysuckle I can visit.  It helps me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment