Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Saturday, August 28, 2010

CAN FAIRIES BE TRUSTED?

Rosequet was like many people.  She could be trusted to do things she thought were good for herself.  Unfortunately she didn't realize that it was good to have friends that were happy, or that nature is a wonderful thing.  She didn't even like flowers all that much.  I saw her sneeze and curl up her nose when Binar showed her a particularly pretty flower.  So, yes she could be trusted, but not to do good for anybody.  Sometimes she would fly alongside me and tell me I was ugly.  I believe I am the most handsome bee ever.  So I thought about stinging her.  But I didn't.  I would just sing a loud buzz song when I saw her.  Many other fairies can be trusted to be kind and helpful.  Not Rosaquet.  She thought she was too beautiful for it to matter.  Well, I had better buzz off and find some real beauty.  Your friend Delbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment