Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Friday, August 13, 2010

WHO HAS A NOSE FOR THE BEST NEWS?

I am Delbert Bee and I have my nose into everything.  I think it was a shame that Binar didn't know he was a prince, a wonderful fairy prince, until Lina found out for him.  But his parents died when he was a baby and the proof he was a prince was stolen.  Like all fairies he has his own individual  power. All fairies can fly, be invisible and create illusions.  But apart from that their powers are different for each individual fairy.  Some will share some of the same powers but each fairy is unique.  Like all magical creatures.  Binar's special power is that he can influence plants in wonderful ways.  I like that because sometimes he influences a whole hillside of flowers in a special way so my hive can make loads of magical, wonderful honey.  Keep looking here for the latest buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment