Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Sunday, August 15, 2010

CAT VICTIM OF WOMAN WHO THREW MULTIPLE BREAKABLE OBJECTS

I, Delbert, have a hard time finding this cat anytime I want to interview him.  He stays away from the cottage at Thimble Farm.  He doesn't want to anger Gerda ever again.  The night Lina came into the world, cradled in the bloom of a flower, the cat jumped up on the sill of the open window and ended up landing on the table where the flower pot was sitting.  He knocked over the flowerpot and Gerda started chasing him.  The handiest thing to throw at him was her big pile of cookies.  So she threw them, one by one.  You can read about in in Thimblewyck:The Origins.  Remember, you heard the buzz here first.

1 comment:

  1. This leaves me engaged and wondering what happens next. My attention and interest has been capture and I look forward to when you publish your book so I can read it :)

    love
    ben

    ReplyDelete