Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm

Original stone cottage at Thimble Farm
This had to be abandoned at time of great flood

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SHOULD FAIRIES LIVE IN CASTLES?

I, Delbert Bee, have never really been inside Windom Castle.  But Lina tells me it is beautiful.  She enjoys going there to visit her grandfather.  He wants her to live there all the time but she really enjoys living among the flowers.  Maybe when winter comes she will change her mind.  Maybe Lord Windom has a room with big windows where flowers can grow inside.  I know the gardens are great.  I fly around in them all the time.  But I hear talk about the caverns that are under the castle.  It is said that mushrooms grow in some of them.  They also say that some are so deep that nothing grows except stalactites and stalagmites.  Well, I won't be going there and you probably shouldn't either.  But you could come and visit me among the flowers.  I'd better buzz off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment